Saturday, July 19, 2014

pumpkin pancakes

I love love love these there so so good! I normally make them on a Saturday in the fall, but I've been craving pumpkin pancakes. I think its time for fall. I'm ready for summer to be over. Its time for corn mazes and apple cider.


Pumpkin pancakes:

  • 1 1/4 c. all purpose flour
  • 2 tbs sugar
  • 2 tsp baking powder
  • 1/2 tsp cinnamon
  • 1/2 tsp ground ginger 
  • 1/2 tsp salt
  • 1/8 tsp nutmeg
  • a pinch of ground cloves
  • 1 c milk
  • 2 tbs melted butter
  • 1 egg
  • 6 tbs canned pumpkin puree



  • in one bowl mix all the dry ingredients 
  • in a different bowl mix all the wet ingredients
  • fold the dry ingredients in to the wet ingredients 
  • then cook about 1/4 cup of batter for 3 min on each side (time may change depending on where you live)

No comments:

Post a Comment